I am so pleased to share the news that I was one of the speakers at the ATAL Online Faculty Development Program, a 5-days course conducted by Chandigarh University and was Organized By Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Chandigarh University. The programme was accepted and approved by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy cell.
The sessions were conducted by the team of eminent academicians and industry experts possessing in-depth knowledge in the area of Internet of Everything. Topis covered were:
- Introduction to embedded systems, IOT and IOE
- Internet of Everything v Internet of things
- IOT Network and Protocols
- IOT System architecture -Design and Development
- IOT Programming and Simulator
- Security and Privacies issues in IOT
- Cloud deployment and its application in IOT
- IOT/IOE in Healthcare applications
- AI Powered IOT/IOE
- Building a sample IOT application
I spoke on Day 5 Session 1. My topic was “IoT for Retail Management”.
Other speakers at the event were:
In my next blog, I will write about the content I presented at the event. Stay tuned!